Lectures Via Live Web Video Conference
Study Forensic Accounting From Anywhere without the “Online Stigma”
Attend lectures in our Online Master of Accounting in Forensic Accounting degree program from the comfort of your own home or office, via full live interactive web video conference. As of our last count, we have students attending from 38 states and even from Europe and far-away places like Africa. Lectures are hosted in live classrooms, with on-campus students in attendance, at our state-of-the art campus facility at 111 E. Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, the Rodeo Drive of the U.S. East Coast. So you can get your Master of Accounting from anywhere and still be part of an on-campus program. No GMAT or test score is required for normal admissions. Click here to Apply Now or to receive a fast, free evaluation of your credentials.
Who We Are
The Accounting Masters program is offered within our business and accounting schools executive education groups.
- Business Week’s recently published list for best Executive Education programs in the U.S. included the College of Business’s program.
- Florida Atlantic University has been named to The Princeton Review’s list of “Best Business Schools.”
- The Princeton Review honored FAU for having professors that are recognized leaders in the business industry who offer classes that are challenging and involve cases from real-world scenarios, and for its helpful alumni, solid faculty teamwork and strong interpersonal skills.
- Our Business School has a worldwide reach, with programs extending to Europe and Latin America.
- Success Magazine: one of the “top 50 Business Schools for entrepreneurs.”
- The School of Accounting has ranked in the top 10 in the United States for its CPA exam pass rate.
- Our football team set an NCAA record by becoming the youngest program to receive an invitation to a bowl game under the leadership of Coach Harold Schnellenberger, a living legend in football history.
It’s Not an Ordinary Program!
- It’s more that an ordinary Online Master of Accounting program. You will receive both a Master of Accounting degree and a Forensic Accounting concentration. Forensic Accounting is the hottest area in Accounting. US News & World Report called it one of the “20 hot job tracks of the future” and one the eight “careers to count on.” The Miami Herald listed Forensic Accounting as the No. 1 job for College Graduates (April 27, 2007).
- Open to those who have never studied business. We accept all undergraduate majors with regionally-accredited bachelor’s degrees.
- Finish in two years. Finish faster, earn sooner!