We accept applications and submissions for fast, free credentials evaluations all year around.
New students can begin in the fall, spring, or summer semester.
You have several convenient options to apply or request a fast, free credentials evaluation. Whichever option you choose, be sure to first read the admission requirements and guidelines. This is a special program with its own fee structure. Since fees are subject to change any time, email the Program Coordinator for questions about fees.
- Online. It is a simple process. Proceed according to the following steps:
- Complete the application or obtain a fast, free credentials evaluation. Fill out the application or free credentials evaluation form on our secure server. (Notify our IT Manager if the application server is not working.) Be sure to press the submit button at the very end of the application when you are finished. After you click submit you should see a thank-you web page. Note: International students not entering the U.S. don’t need to worry about the questions on the application relating to vaccinations and visa/residency status. See notes at the bottom of this for international students.
- International Students only. If you plan to enter the U.S., you must also fill out the Financial Certification Form. We will contact you regarding the submitting of this form. After you submit it to us you should receive a thank you message. Also, see the important notes at the bottom of this page.
- Final Note. We will email regarding any forms to complete and instructions on paying the $30 application fee if you apply to the program. In the mean time we will immediately review your submission to make and respond quickly, and as applicable, ensure everything is in order to prevent any delays in processing. We will also begin providing you any needed advice, or information about obtaining transcripts. After you click submit you should receive a thank you message. You should also receive an acknowledgement email message within 24 hours. Please notify IT Manager if you don’t receive this acknowledgment.
- Apply by Phone. Web applications are processed immediately. However, if for any reason you are unable to complete the web application, call our office at (561) 297-0525 or (954) 762-5151. The Program Coordinator answers this number most of the day. If you receive his voice mail, please leave your name and number, and an approximate time she can call you back. You can also send us an email and indicate you want to apply over the phone, and we’ll call you. Just leave your name, number, an rough idea of when is a good time to call, and indicate you wish to apply over the phone. Be sure to let us know at some point if you are an international student so that we can prepare the proper forms for you.
Applicants whose transcripts are from foreign institutions are required to have their credentials evaluated (including a GPA) by an outside agency. Applicants will not be processed until these evaluations are received. For a list of outside agencies go to: Professional Evaluation Services (for International Students)
A foreign applicant whose native language is not English must submit a score of at least 600 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and a score of 250 or better on the Test of Spoken English (TSE).
The parts of the applications relating to visa, financial responsibility, and vaccinations do not apply to international students who will be attending via distance learning and who will not enter the U.S.
The application form asks for a social security number. Leave this blank if you do not have a social security number.