Forensic Accounting Degree–Masters of Accounting in Forensic Accounting: Online and On-campus Program.
- Complete the entire forensic accounting degree program online from anywhere in the world via the web, or attend our warm, friendly Saturday morning lectures, or both–your choice! Attend class lectures as often or as seldom as you choose. Join the oldest Masters in Forensic Accounting Program in the nation.
- Saturday morning class lectures, back-to-back, lasting only 90 minutes each. All courses are assisted online via the Web. Videos of all class meetings are streamed to the home or office via the web, for viewing at a time of your convenience.
- Full AACSB Business School accreditation. Get your Masters of Accounting degree in Forensic Accounting from the leading university in South Florida. We’ve ranked in the top 10 universities in the United States for our CPA Examination pass rate, and we are both nationally and regionally accredited.
- Federally-subsidized financial aid readily available. With our Corporate Direct-Bill Program, students attend with their employer paying! Also rapid student loans approved online in just a few days.
- CPAs earn CPE credit as part of the degree program.
- Join a select network of Accounting professionals. Make lifelong friendships. All classes are “cohort groups,” in which you stay together with the same group of classmates throughout the entire program. Complete the degree in 2 years.
- For professionals of all kinds–regardless of undergraduate background, CPAs accounting professionals, tax professionals, attorneys, engineers, managers, bankers, recent graduates.
- Earn up to 27 accounting hours toward the CPA certificate, more than enough accounting hours for most states in the U.S.
- Taught by a internationally-recognized panel of faculty. We have programs not only in the U. S. but also in Europe and Latin America.
- On-campus class lectures hosted in the new Higher Education Complex, located on Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. All the latest in technology is available, including state-of-the-art multimedia and classrooms with high-speed internet access at every student desk. Our students also have access to a very broad range of high-end online research databases.
- New students start year around.
- We have seen great placements among our students and alumni. Potential opportunities include major accounting firms in all 50 states in the Unites States and in many countries around the globe.
Classes begin year around. Space is limited. Registration is open. Apply Now.
Contact: (877) 248-3133
The program details are subject to change.